Start Your Day Right with Skinny
Start Your Day Right with Skinny Coconut Oil
Have you ever put coconut oil in your coffee? It may just be the boost you need get off on the right foot or for an extra kick later in the day!
Coffee with coconut oil not only helps you be more focused and alert, but can also help you lose weight and boost your metabolism. What more could you ask for in a drink? Almost forgot, it also tastes great!
How It Works
Coconut oil is mostly made up of medium chain fatty acids (MCFA). These are processed directly by your liver, reducing the necessity for glucose production and not allowing the fat to be stored. MCFA-rich diets have also been shown to increase energy expenditure and metabolic rates. MCFAs, when processed by the liver, also produce ketones, which can be used by most cells in the body for energy, especially in the brain.
When you drink coconut oil in coffee you're not only getting your heart pumping, but you're also giving your brain and your metabolism a boost. It's a win-win-win.
Coconut oil and coffee can be prepared in many different ways. Whether it’s the amount of oil, how to mix all the ingredients or type of coffee, there’s no wrong answer. It really comes down to personal preference, but here are how some other coconut coffee lovers are enjoying this tasty concoction:
Coconut Oil Coffee Recipes
- 1 cup organic coffee
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, or more
- 1 teaspoon organic grass fed unsalted butter
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Blend all the ingredients for 20 seconds and drink immediately after.
- Put your coconut oil into a cup (2 tablespoons, but start with less at first)
- Add hot coffee or espresso, tea is also an option
- Stir, sip, and enjoy
- Two brewed cups of coffee
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons half and half or milk of choice
- One tablespoon honey
- Half cup of ice
- Blend well and drink
- 2-6 tablespoons of unsalted, grass-fed butter
- 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil (or coconut oil)
- 2 cups of hot coffee brewed with low-toxin coffee beans
Kick things up a notch by frothing your coffee with a Vitamix or Nutri Bullet blender. We recommend low toxin, Upgraded Self coffee or Kicking Horse Coffee and Kerrygold unsalted, grass-fed butter.
Want more information about Skinny Coconut Oil?
Subscribe to our mailing list below and #behealthy.
About Skinny Coconut Oil
Our 100% natural, raw, cold pressed coconut oil will mix easier, taste better in your coffee. Implementation of Skinny in your daily diet will have you feeling great in no time. Pick up a jar of Skinny Coconut Oil today and #changetheworld!